Thursday, September 2

A lost child...

He just wanders, knowing what he's looking for, yet knowing he can't find it. He drives himself crazy, he makes himself nervous. He's too hot, he's too cold, am i too cold? Are you sure? He's weary, he's confused...Why does he keep walking around? He can't stand up. He can't remember anything, after two minutes on the phone he doesn't know who he's talking to. Is Nena here? Am i here? He keeps calling me to make sure i'm there. Please don't fall again! He asks me over and over when she's coming home. And yet again, when he forgets. Now what exactly happened? tell me again...again...again...She'll be okay!

I'm just trying not to think about how tired i am.
One really gets on a role when they're discontent and given free space and time to express themselves, no?
I'm sorry these posts are so dismal! I hate writing when i'm upset.

1 comment:

Leslie Andrew Ridings said...

Hey, I'm sorry its been so hard lately.

I know what it's like dealing with random occurrences that God chucks at you out of nowhere- how hard it is to cope and understand. I'll be praying for you and the situation; I know the Lord can work through this.

btw, nice post. I like the lost child bit. good stuff!

Talk to you soon!

--Andrew--