Friday, September 10

When is that poor dog having his manhood removed?

Asked my grandpa, not 30 seconds ago to me, for the 3rd time or so...
...Monday, i said. He's got another weekend left.
Oh.

It's funny, irritating, disturbing, and fascinating what a roller coaster my emotions and outlook have been the last 2 weeks. I've felt like a victor, i've felt like a victim, i've been excited, i've been desperate, i've felt lonely, i've felt like a jerk...
How do i feel right now? at this very moment? I'm currently in my neutral state of seeming indifference. Fighting oncoming fatigue, attempting to ignore my surroundings, wishing everything was different, and suppressing the temptation to scream at the top of my lungs. It's everything i shouldn't be feeling, and i know that. I just can't help it when i'm here at this house.
Yea. It's a terrible place to be. And i'm extremely frustrated.

I took away the comment option on this post because i'm just venting and i don't want anyone to feel like i'm looking for sympathy or a pat on the back. There are people who may want to know how i'm "doing" and this can be my way of letting them know with out my having to talk about it. My friends probably know how very little i enjoy talking about my problems and what not. Plus i find writing so much easier. Talking freaks me out sometimes.
Sooo, when there's no comment box, you know why! Wow!

Grandpa just gave an extra resounding primal sneeze scream. Impressive i could hear it all the way back here, with the door closed and the workmen pounding right outside it! We're getting hardwood floors put in.
It's going to smell so much better back here.