Wednesday, September 15

Celestial Snow

I'd like to take this moment just
to bring to light a little plight;
Perhaps one can gain some insight
from a quite familiar fight,
that we all go through...one we must.


"I've grown up with so much truth, wisdom, and grace that if I were to ever get to a point where I couldn't recognize what real life is then I might as well hand over my salvation to the enemy. I've seen the power of the Lord at work in my own life and many others. I felt it, heard it, seen it! So why am I unable to carry on!? What's my reason for not being able to go out and achieve the responsibility for what Christ has called me to? I mean especially when life on this earth is nothing compared to eternity. Like I want to be the one who is on the outskirts! May that never be the case! Yet I still cannot get over this heavy weight... I don't know if it is because I haven't been willing to give it to the Lord, or i am not walking with the hope I should be walking in, or I see myself as insignificant so I just decide to stay that way, or I fear my own nature and man more than I fear the Lord. If the Lord could make snow fall from the sky right now and I could take that as a sign of the rapture then none of this would even matter. I guess I need more of His grace than I think I do. I don't know. Celestial snow would be pretty awesome though. Especially if it was purple to signify the Lord's royalty. Maybe I'm just a little too abstract."

~J-bi

No comments: