Monday, September 6

Hi Dear Girl-

I'm so sorry things are so frantic- Breathe...take one thing at a time.
Have you tried calling Anthony yet?
I'm praying for you and the rest ALOT. i wrote down my prayers for all of you this morning at breakfast....All of my prayers for you seemed to cover the stuff you are struggling with. You can't solve everything...or sometimes anything (You know me, I'm always the "fixit" person) The Lord is always faithful to put us in a position that we can't deal with in the flesh.
Let go of Sarah, G & G, and let the Lord have the strength... not you- Let G & G be left to themselves when you need to...We'rre just going to have to get extra help, or they've got to be left to their own devices (Much easier said than done!)

Beau, my baby boy...boo hoo :( Please love him up for me- I miss him too!

It's hard for me to spend alot of time typing, I'm so slow at it , and there are so many demands here at the studio.

I Love You Tons
xxoo Mom

No comments: