Tuesday, October 5

nice

ahhh...!
nothing like the feeling of accomplishment.
i just finished my Art Center project that's due tomorrow. after hours bent in front of the computer. i think it turned out pretty darn wicked cool!
but seriously, i'm so pumped to be creatively productive i can hardly contain myself. I'd post it and let all y'all see my lovely illustration (starring none other than Kristina!!!)...but i'm afraid i can't.
I wish i knew how to put pictures on here.
"oh, it's so easy!" Andrew says to me.
oh ho ho! well, Andrew my friend, there are alot of things in life easier than...
um , i mean ease is the pitfall of our bioptic generational...um that's to say that with the being of easiness one can only find...uh...chairs...um...
...sniff...
i gots nothing. i'm just incompetent.
(:

No comments: