Monday, June 7

you can try the best you can...

i
am
so
tired.

is this week over yet? It's Monday??? blast. so.......much.......work......so.....little......time......
Today was the first day of showings of my house...3 people have already bid on it.
Which means moving is becoming more and more of a reality. ):
The house, by the way, looks unbelievable. It's never been so beautiful...i don't want to touch anything! And it's my house! kinda weird. i don't know if i like it. i just hope someone buys it soon...only so i can sleep under my covers and use my bathroom.
you know, if aside from being so agitated about school and things this past week, i've had a lot of good times. i don't know about my friends and family, but i found fixing up the house to be a bit enjoyable. Sanding and scraping windows to Morrisey, painting doorways to...what was it? Tortoise? I think so. Take it to the Maxx wife-beaters, Eating take-out in the courtyard covered in dust and splattered with paint, ricketty mc crap crap...
And it worked...the place is lovely. Not quite what i'm used to, my room is completely devoid of all character...but lovely indeed.
Did you know i just sat here for about 3 and a half minutes just staring at the screen because i'm too tired to think of anything to type?
Heaven knows how i'll ever finish this paper. or start it. either one. I'd best be off. a presto...

No comments: