Tuesday, June 1

things

THANK YOU LORD!!! The worst is over! This morning when I ran my 2 miles I accidentally ran an extra lap. I found out because I guess I confused a lot of people who were using me as a way to keep track of their own laps...and I threw everyone off. I felt very silly.
I finished my paper around 5:30 a.m. so i got about 45 minutes of sleep. I'm more tired now than i was before! I should take a nap. I like naps, but i hate waking up as it's getting dark out...it makes me feel like i've wasted my day. Plus I still have another term paper to do and i have to gut my room. aaaaagh.
I need to draw more. I drew a very scary looking girl yesterday when I was in a bad mood and i can't figure out if i like it or not. i haven't done enough good artwork...i need to get on that.
But first...sleep.
Then i'll drive my sister to school.
Then i'll clean my room.

No comments: