Friday, June 18

crazy

Well, that's it! We sold our house...and as God would ironically have it, some friends of ours who actually lived here in our back house 5 or 6 years ago bought it! It was the last thing we were expecting. So i'm excited...and of coure a bit sad because i really love where i live, and moving to my grandparents house wasn't always my ideal wish. But my mom will make it beautiful. And hopefully i'll be going to college or travelling or something in the next year. God, i hope so.

I'm really starting to feel stuck. i need to get my life together, and i desperately need a change. I want to go to an awesome art school, i want to do something crazy like chop off my hair and join the army, or go to Oxford to explore the beauty of linguistics and learn Old Norse. You know how often i fantasize about taking off to...i don't know...Scandanavia or Ireland or something and not telling anyone? Just thinking about it gives me chills. Going somewhere i've never been, adjusting to customs, exploring it's beauties, learning the language...

But i don't think it's a very good idea because I'd probably get depressed being all alone somewhere so beautiful, and so different. Not to mention my own nagging lack of mettle and finances.
Okay, so maybe i won't fly off to the UK on a whim or studying painting in Rome; but i at least need a better job.
Now that's depressing. ]:

No comments: