Friday, March 11

breakin' in the rain

Tell me.
do you want to smile?

I mean really?
okay, then click here. (if you have quicktime).

In all seriousness...i've watched that over 20 times since i found it after reading about it in the LA Times. I guess it only plays on TV in the UK...but thank goodness for the internet!
Pip, Sarah and I, ironically, had planned on watching Singin' in the Rain the evening we all saw it. And we did.

I have a doctor's appointment to get my toe checked out on Monday...and i'm kind of freaked out. I might have to have surgery on it again next week. This'll be my 6th...maybe 7th time. It's getting old.
So...i'm not really looking forward to it.

But it'll be nice to be able to wear my cons again!

Sufjan Stevens' next album is coming out this summer! Pip sent me a neato link telling about it. I'm very excited. As you can see>>>>>>>>>>>>>
i'm quite enjoying "Michigan" as of late.

looks like another warm day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Michigan, Michigan"

I am excited about 'Illinois' also...wasn't entirely sure if the 50 States thing was real or just a joke, but obviously it isn't. Or perhaps it still is. Or not. Um yeah.

All the best for your op.

Dave.