Tuesday, March 22

arcinfishialnust (must sound out out loud) Do it. Now.

Colleen doesn't like me. She's mean to me everyday. She hits me sometimes.
Sometimes.... it hurts.... real bad. Then she blames it on me. She says: "She did it to herself! She's so stupid! She's just that stupid!"
And people shake their heads.
And they believe her.

Sometimes I play alone in my room with my plastic dinosaurs.
They're my friends. They're not mean to me.

Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night... and colleen's there... staring at me... and when I try to speak.... she hits me with her big fuzzy pink slipper! And I scream! And she tells me "only stupid people scream!" And it makes me sad.

Then she says: "Well how do you think I feel? Chummy?! Stupid little girl!"

She steals my carrot sticks. When I'm really hungry too!

And she feeds them to her dog.

And her dog just throws them up.

Not really... it really only sort of chews them and then spits them out. And so it's that much worse. Because then I sit there staring at them on the ground thinking "Well... it's only dog spit... it could have barfed them up... maybe they're still good."

But then I think about what colleen would say it she saw me do it...
so I don't do anything. I walk away.

So yeah. That's all.

a story, written by:
Andrew

No comments: