Monday, April 28

whelmed-over II

yesterday i posted that a person i know at school was hospitalized. his name was Jeff Pan, and he died last night. he was a talented guy with many friends. he had just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago. Dad taught him twice.
Edan knew him...i wish there was something i could do to comfort him and it makes me ache. i didn't really know Jeff...he was in a completely different major than me...but i am still so stunned by this.
and other personal things going on...

i just rubbed out the face on my painting of nick...
i can't look at it. i wish i could walk away from it for a couple of days...
but i'm starting to panic because we are hanging the show tomorrow morning...yes...i said tomorrow morning...
and this painting still needs another solid week of work on it. i don't know what to do. i can't paint today.
my brain is not working.
only a miraculous surge of energy and ability from God is going to help me now...i won't be getting any sleep tonight.

again, prayers would be most appreciated for me and everyone around me. there is a lot more, but i always hesitate to get too personal on this blog (believe it or not). so i guess that's all...


~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

fireypath said...

i hope you know how ardently i adore you. i have more faith in you than you know.