Thursday, April 10

i heard my first Tupac jam last night

here's that underpainting i slapped on so begrudgingly last friday...


my friend Beau (not McFarland, this guy is a total art hipster to the MAXX) had a "March Mustache Madness Retrospective" party Saturday night...and i went nuts and made 20 'staches on sticks (because some of us are not as blessedly endowed as others)...


apparently, they were a hit :). I'm waiting for someone to get pictures out there so i can post some...

Sunday morning Blondie (the dog ) had puppies...


she got to have some ice cream...


She gave birth to 9, but they lost 2 of them :( so she's got a lovely, healthy litter of 7.

The Ashlee painting is about 90% finished!!! here's a crappy picture!!


last night i was in my studio until 1 a.m. in turns painting to 90's hip hop that my friend Robin was blaring, and talking to Danny. i'm really going to miss it here...

a few more in-process peeks at Nick...



we just had the reception and awards ceremony for the Student show where my painting of Edan is displayed and i won an award for it :) along with about 10 of my other friends. so that was excellent.


today is Edan's birthday, and his party starts at 9. it is 8:33. i should probably leave soon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: