Tuesday, July 6

O Lord, do not rebuke me in
Your anger,
Nor chasten me in Your hot
displeasure.
Have mercy on me, O Lord,
for I am weak;
O Lord heal me,
for my bones are troubled.
My soul is also greatly
troubled;
But You, O Lord--how long?

Return, O Lord, deliver me!
Oh save me for Your mercies'
sake!
For in death there is no
remembrance of You;
In the grave who will give you
thanks?

I am weary with my groaning;
All night I make my bed swim;
I drench my couch with
tears.
My eye wastes away because of
grief;
It grows old because of all my
enemies.

Depart from me,
all you workers of iniquity;
For the Lord has heard the
voice of my weeping.
The Lord has heard my
supplication;
The Lord will recieve my
prayer.
Let all my enemies be ashamed
and greatly troubled;
Let them turn back
and be ashamed suddenly.

Psalm 6

No comments: