Thursday, July 22

rolling in my sleep...

So here i am in Sedona with my friends. It's been so relaxing and gorgeous. No rain yet, though. Maybe tomorrow! Please Lord! It's about 1:15 in the morning, and i was sitting here staring at the screen saver on my uncle's computer. It flashes digital pictures stored in the computer every 5 seconds or so. It's fun.

Everyone is asleep...i think. The boys may still be up giggling in their room, but everyone else is surely asleep. I made Pip and Andrew laugh tonight, harder than i've ever seen them laugh before, and that's saying something! Not that i'm trying to give myself any credit...i only did it because they prompted me. Actually, they probably would have laughed at anything at that point...but it was definitely a highlight of the trip.
We're leaving on Friday, so i'm not too happy about that. Things at home are too crazy right now, and as much as i love my family, escaping them for a week has been really really nice. I think i worried my mom when i talked to her on Monday.

Anyway, i'm not sure why i'm writing this, i guess i just feel bad i haven't written anything in a while. I really wish i could put pictures up! i'll get Andrew to help me do that. because i'm incompetent!

i also hope that i won't get depressed the closer i draw to home...wherever that is.

No comments: