Sunday, July 11

i can't remember who coined this...

"The genius of natural man is
to make his small things great,
thus rendering His great things
small."

...but i like it.
I'm not even sure if that's how it really went. Note the capital "H" on the second "Him". It came from one of the messages i heard at a Conference i got home from today. The Western Christian Conference is an annual event that my church hosts in southern California, and i've attended it my entire life. It is always such a blessing, and really the only time i see some people that come from sister churches all over the country. I was only disappointed a few of my friends couldn't seem to make it.
Perhaps in the future i'll share some of what i've learned, as it's changed -or more accurately- solidified, the way i think about a lot of things. I'm still not sure what to do with the wealth of spiritual blessing and truth i've been drenched in since Wednesday. I don't want to be the same person i was, i don't want to talk the same way, i don't want to think the same way.
I just want to change so badly.

No comments: