Monday, May 5

stuff is happening. here are some pictures to prove it.

okay...here goes...

last tuesday
setting up the show...




























wednesday...The Senior Fine Arts Show...






The artist himself, and me in painted form...





















this picture both amuses and frightens me. just...look at it for a minute...


Memorial for Jeff Pan...



Friday...the last of the capstone presentations...














(pictured above...tiffany, mollie, melissa, edan ((dressed as a pirate, of course))














afterwards, some frivolity at BJ's...




























and the elvish writing appeared on the edge of the glass...


frivolity after the frivolity...

































Saturday i helped my friend Robin at the Mission in San Juan. She, my other friend Eric and myself ran an art booth at a Cinco de Mayo festival for about 4 hours. watching kids create artwork is one of my favorite things in the world. Robin took pictures...i'll have to get some from her...
that evening i got to hang out with Ashlee and Tracy, and i got to sing in Pip's show. which was pretty rad.
Sunday was church...
Today i'm at school working on the Nick painting some more...
then tomorrow is my last final
then Wednesday we're going to Disneyland for Dad's birthday :)
Thursday will be celebration day for the seniors, with a Grad dinner, then a 50's themed party in the upper room at Hennessy's...
yadda yadda
~

Lord please give me endurance...!
there is so much i could screw up...
but i guess that's just the way it is.



<3



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comment:

καλός said...

Colleen you are beautiful. I think I will see you this July when I visit LA.
Love from Seattle
KP