Friday, May 23

i am blessed

on sunday my wonderful family and some of my friends came over to celebrate my graduation...

Sarah, lovely Katie, and me
































Edan even got serenaded by Pip, Jeff and Alec...












Wednesday at midnight i saw Indiana Jones with my fantastic friends...






i don't have much to saw about the film except that i wish i could get those 2+ hours of my life back and...i don't know...pull my own teeth out...

yesterday it RAINED like it was January again. thunder, lightning, and the studio started flooding so mom's interns (who are also my friends from school) and i had to run and get sandbags to block the rising water...

last night was auntie Robin's wedding, i have pictures from that that i will put up when i can. i'm leaving for the Oakbridge retreat today, but not for a while.


~~~~~~~

No comments: