Monday, August 11

some photos

There are a bunch of pictures of the day before/of the wedding and it's preparations. You can see them by clicking HERE. I posted some of my favorites further down in this post...

Karaoke with Jeff last Sunday night...
My to-do list
Celebrating Bettina's success in becoming a licensed RN

hanging out with some of my Laguna friends and saying good-bye to my friend Beau, who is moving to NY :(







Amy and GwenDay before the wedding...Amy, mom and i went to the flower mart in downtown LA

as i promised...miscellaneous pictures of the wedding preparation...which can also be seen in the facebook album.
rehearsal dinner at Il Fornaio
Chaurel
dinosaur teeth

wayward chocolate


hair and make-up at Auntie Robin's...


hurrying

taking pictures
Amaris reading the light
Robin doing some last-minute touch-ups before the big moment...

more later...


~~~~~~~~

No comments: