Monday, October 29

hooray

i interviewed with my hosting gallery in Laguna today...and the owner loved my work! i was there for about an hour, and we talked about what i'm going to show in december, pricing, framing...i'm meeting her again next week. The gallery is Studio Arts Gallery, and Rebecca, the owner, is so excited. She's going to make fliers, invitations and a poster for me!! i was absolutely speechless! it was very awesome. (:

Everyone set aside December 6th...to come see my first real gallery show!! Wow!

i'm so freaked out.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

phew! good thing we prayed about it!

i love you so much.

i'm so proud of you.

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome!

congratulations,

unfortunately my body won't be able to make it on the sixth, but my heart will be there.

-acacia