Thursday, December 16

This...is MY HOUR!!!

Wow.
It's over.
I just got home from my last final...sweet relief!
I think i'm mostly excited to get back to doing all the things i personally enjoy...
reading long books
painting
writing...lots of it. I'm going to try and write some scripts or screenplays or something.
i'd love to write some music...just trying to figure out how...
make pip a cd
learn how to use some editing software
bla bla...
oh, and i got return of the king EE on dvd yesterday.
WHAT??
You heard me! I got RETURN OF THE KING EE ON DVD YESTERDAY!!! It's like someone said "Congradulations on your hard work here's the best thing in the whole wide material world..." (well, not quite. but almost (;...)The temptation proved to hard to resist and my sister and i watched one of the numerous documentaries on the making of. It's awesome. She thinks i'm the biggest dork in the world but she enjoyed it thoroughly, of course. I also got (because it bought the collectors edition) a beautiful tiny replica of the Minas Tirith environment...and i sent in for the companion peice. A Minas Morgul environment.
I'm hopless.
But i have yet to watch the movie...i don't know what i'm waiting for. It's like when i saw the theatrical version for the first time...i almost didn't want to see it. I was so excited i knew how great the possibility of disappointment was...
or maybe i'm just sad that after i watch the EE of the movie there will be no more new LOTR movie perephenalia to gush over. But then again...i'd probably get sick of it at some point. too much of a good thing.
At least i'll always have the books to go back to...
go ahead, laugh! I'm not ashamed of my Tolkien nerddom. I was in love with the story before i even knew the movies were coming out. Thet're just the icing.
Okay, i've talked about this far too long. Maybe i'll go watch some of the movie now...
he he he. I'm so stoked, dude.

No comments: