Saturday, August 28

I wore my shirt inside out.

Tonight Pip had another show at the No Future Cafe. Lots of people came. We had Thai Food. It was tres cool.
It's funny how missing a whole week of your home life can feel like so much and yet i don't seem to have missed anything at all. hmmm
There's too much to say and for whatever reason, i can't write lately.
This has proven to be quite a thorn in my side because of the story/screenplay i have floating around in my head; giving me no rest. Why don't i just write it down? What am i afraid of?
There's something in me that doesn't want me to be creative. It's extremely confusing and frustrating. For me, creating cleanses, releases, relieves; whether i write, draw, sing, read...it's a living breathing part of me and there's something stifling it.
There's nothing so mysterious, so discouraging, so twisted, as searching for the solution to a problem you've created all on your own, that affects and involves only yourself, and feeling less and less optomistic about finding it...even then, who can say you'd understand it any way? I sure as ham don't.
I'm so weird!

1 comment:

Leslie Andrew Ridings said...

Well, I'm "sure as ham" that I understand exactly what you're talking about. Just create relentlessly and tirelessly. If you get stuck and don't know how or what to do, just remember this axiom and take it to heart- it's not for you--- its for the kids!

God bless!