Monday, December 26

Christmas Tyme


Just thought i'd post a little something, you know, because it was Christmas yesterday. Plus i love this picture of my cousins and me. Don't us girls have just the greatest noses in the world???

Out of all past years, this year has felt the least Christmasy. Which made me sad...because i miss the forlorn feeling of "Christmas is over!" So basically i'm sad because i'm not sad...but i'm STILL sad...but for a different reason...so it doesn't count. right.

Mom and i are about to go watch White Christmas (you know, the classic Bing Crosby and Rosemary Clooney vehicle).
Maybe that will help. (:

1 comment:

AJ said...

I'm sorry to hear about your missing Christmas "sadness." With any luck, you'll get it back next year. If a lack of sadness is all you have to worry about, I'd say you're doing well. :)