Saturday, September 24

It's (almost) Time!


So last weekend we had the baby shower for Ginger (my cousin Joey's wife). I just wanted to post a few pictures because it was a beautiful day and Ginger looked just lovely. I swear, she's the world's most gorgeous pregnant lady. Joey's one lucky guy.
Ginger and baby
That's Loreen in the background. She's a very nice woman...

So, the baby (a boy) is due in early October...just a couple of weeks now, so it could be any time! I'm so excited...this little guy will be the first born of our generation (of brothers sisters and cousins on my dad's side of the family).

I like this picture because Ginger and Anna are both pregnant. Oh by the way, for those of you who know her...Anna M is pregnant!
Hey! Look!

And i love this picture...soon to be mom and dad. Daddy Joey is a little tired. They're so cute.
Mom and dad

No name for him yet...i can't wait to see him!

No comments: